They are the two best-selling phones on Amazon from Samsung; both are low-end and look alike. Here is a comparison of the Samsung Galaxy A12 vs Samsung Galaxy M12; we give you their differences, our opinion, and the price and tell you which one is better to buy. Of course, we also detail all its features.
Samsung Galaxy A12 vs Galaxy M12 differences and price
The two mobiles belong to the low range of Samsung. Therefore they are included in the same category and as you will see they are very similar, although yes, some differences are quite significant, so it is not bad to know them.
Samsung Galaxy A12
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy A12 VS M12:
- The Galaxy A12 has an inch more screen. Its screen is 6.5″ while the M12 stays at 6.4″, the truth is that it is a minimal difference that is not noticeable at all.
- The Galaxy A12 is considerably lighter since it weighs 205 grams for the 221 grams of the Galaxy M12; it is a difference that is appreciated when you hold it in your hand.
- The Galaxy A12 has an NFC chip, and the M12 does not; therefore, one can be used with google pay to pay, and the other cannot here. There is a difference to be taken into account.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy M12 vs A12:
- The Galaxy M12 has a more powerful and efficient processor since it comes with the Exynos 850 built-in 8nm, while the A12 has the Helio P35 built-in 14nm. Remember that the smaller the size of the transistor, the more efficient the processor, for so much here the Galaxy M12 wins on the street.
- The Galaxy M12 has a compass and a gyroscope; they are two sensors that help a lot when navigating with the GPS or when playing; these two sensors do not have the Samsung Galaxy A12.
In the rest of the characteristics, the two mobiles are the same; the screen, for example, has HD + resolution and is of the IPS type in both cases. The cameras are identical in both mobiles, both the rear and the front. Also, the battery and the 15w fast charge are common to both smartphones.
The two mobiles have an approximate for the 64GB version. Therefore even in what they cost, they are pretty tied; the two models have versions with 128GB of internal memory; for me, this would be the best variant of all.
Samsung Galaxy M12
Samsung Galaxy A12 vs M12 opinion, which one to buy
In my opinion, the thing is very clear; I would buy the Samsung Galaxy M12 because its processor is much better, it is a more recent generation CPU, it has more power and is more efficient. Please note that the Galaxy A12 processor is manufactured at 14nm. And that of the M12 is manufactured in 8nm. This implies a huge difference in inefficiency. It is certainly light-years away.
Although the Galaxy A12 does have NFC, I would buy the Samsung M12. In my particular case, it does not compensate me for having NFC in exchange for a poorer processor, but of course, this is up to each one: What do you prefer? A more efficient processor or have an NFC chip? This is what you should decide before buying one or another model.